We are Shot Online: Golf Battle.
Here is the information regarding the 10/21 Update.
1. Improvements have been made regarding the tutorial.
- After installing the game, you can choose whether to enter the tutorial or go directly to the main screen without having to go through the tutorial, depending on whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- A guide for adjusting the target has been added to the tutorial.
2. On low spec Android devices, the graphic quality option has been changed so that it is set to low and the battery saving mode is set to ON.
- Low spec standard: Android OS Marshmallow 6.0 or less or CPU memory 2 GB or less
3. The circular area effect that displays the distance from the hole during extended matches has been fixed so that it not covered by the terrain.
4. A rematch function has been added so that you can play a rematch with your opponent after the tour match is over.
5. Modifications have been made so that different amounts of clan points can be acquired for each tour.
■ Bug fixes
1. The issue of replay videos registered in the clan and broadcast disappearing has been fixed.
2. The issue where the camera was pointing to a place other than the target when using the hyper curve/lob shot skill in tutorials and club skill missions has been fixed.
3. The issue of the area where you can obtain the Lucky Shot's case not being properly displayed in a circle has been fixed.
4. The issue of the effect for an Eagle shot not being displayed properly has been fixed.
5. The issue of clan members' login/logout display not working properly has been fixed.
6. The issue of the game recurrently ending abruptly after a FAIL message is displayed in the 7th hole of Marine Park has been fixed.
We hope you have a great time playing Shot Online: Golf Battle.
- Shot Online Golf Battle Team -